Hertzler Systems Inc.
|Membership Type: Corporate Member||Member Since: 07/02|
|Hertzler Systems Inc.|
2312 Eisenhower Drive N.
Goshen, IN 46526
|Phone: ||(Login Required)|
|Fax: ||(Login Required)|
|Email: ||(Login Required)|
|Hertzler Systems provides seamless, accurate data acquisition and analysis solutions for your business|
enterprise. We have been in this business for over 25 years.
We have a large, diverse customer base in manufacturing, service, and transactional environments.
Our customers consider their purchase of Hertzler Systems' products and services a good investment
– both for complying with customer requirements and for saving money through reduced process
With our assistance, our customers can easily acquire data from any process, analyze that data in
real time, instantly notify process owners of process changes, and uncover root causes of process
variation. These capabilities help reduce costs, cycle time, errors, and defects, and increase
profitability and customer satisfaction.
These are our core competencies. We help our customers turn data into knowledge.
|Hertzler Systems Inc. serves discrete manufacturing and process industries across North America.|
GainSeeker Suite is a flexible and powerful software solution for:
* Variable SPC and Attribute SPC
* Integration with existing data systems
* Automated real-time data collection and customized alarms
* Storing and managing data for multiple projects
* Finding the sources of variation and defects
* Statistical analysis and reporting
* Compliance tracking
* …and much more
GainSeeker enhances your company at many levels by addressing the business needs of:
* Quality Managers
* Six Sigma Black Belts
* Operational Excellence Leaders
* Plant Managers
* … and others
Use GainSeeker's reliable data, systems, and tools, for business improvements such as:
* Identifying defects and taking corrective action to reduce service call rate and warranty
* Extracting "overspend" data from a database of purchase orders, or overfill data from a
production system, to find and reduce waste in the organization
* Analyzing the quality of raw material inputs to production, and tracking supplier performance
on key metrics such as defects and variability
* Empowering process owners to maintain the process improvements that result from your business
improvement efforts (e.g., during the Control phase of a Six Sigma project)
|CEO: ||Evan J. Miller (Login Required)|