ARC Industry Forum
Location: Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
June, 6th-9th, 2022 ARC Forum (Orlando, Florida, USA)
The OPC Foundation is actively participating in the 26rd Annual ARC Industry Forum “Driving Digital Transformation in Industry and Cities”
OPC booth with demos
The OPC Foundation participation in this event includes a live demonstration showing first time in North America the horizontal Controller-to-Controller communications based on OPC UA FX specifications series – the one soley harmonized solution for both Process- and Factory-Automation including deterministic, motion, instrumentations and OPC UA Safety.
Join the OPC Foundation booth and sync with representatives
- Stefan Hoppe, President OPC Foundation
- Mike Clark, Director North America OPC Foundation
- Peter Lutz, Director Field Level Communications Initiative, OPC Foundation
- Sessions are in planning right now
- Opportunity to meet OPC Foundation board members!
OPC Board members will participate in the ARC Forum for networking – this is an opportunity to get the latest information!