ARC Industry Forum
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
The OPC Foundation is a proud Gold Sponsor at the upcoming 2023 ARC Forum in Orlando (FL) from Feb 06-09, 2023.
Please join our large booth including 2 demonstrators:
- Field demo: See an impressive demo including 25 of the world’s top automation companies who are communicating with each other on standardization results of the OPC Foundation’s Field Level Communications Initiative.
- Cloud demo: See 18 assets, like PLC controllers, robots, etc. publishing “OPC UA over MQTT” via an MQTT broker to cloud dashboards from both AWS and Microsoft Azure.
No further adopter and no further subscriber routines need to be implemented: Simply ONE IEC standard providing multi-cloud supplier solutions.
Join the OPC session: Join the 90-minute session Wed Feb 8th, at 4pm including:
- Benefits of OPC UA from end-users’ perspective: Procter & Gamble
- Updates on OPC UA technology: Both field and cloud initiatives
- Why AWS and Microsoft Azure implemented OPC UA over MQTT and why they are developing MQTT broker offerings
- New initiatives on renewable energy
- New initiatives for data spaces and metaverse
Meet OPC representatives like
- Mike Clark, Director OPC Foundation North America
- Stefan Hoppe, President & Executive Director OPC Foundation
- Peter Lutz, Director OPC Foundation Field Level Communications Initiative
- Jim Luth, CTO OPC Foundation
- Paul Hunkar, Director OPC Foundation Certification