Member: Technosoftware GmbH
Product website: technosoftware.com/opc-ua-client-net-standard
.NET Standard (C#/VB.NET) Client Development SDK for OPC UA
The OPC UA Client .NET Standard offers a fast and easy access to the OPC UA Client technology. Develop OPC UA 1.00, 1.01, 1.02, 1.03 and 1.04 compliant UA Clients with C#/VB.NET targeting .NET 4.6.2, .NET Standard 2.1 and .NET 5.0..
.NET Standard allows you develop applications that run on all common platforms available today, including Linux, iOS, Android (via Xamarin) and Windows 8.1/10 (including embedded/IoT editions) without requiring platform-specific modifications.
The OPC Unified Architecture (UA) is THE next generation OPC standard that provides a cohesive, secure and reliable cross platform framework for access to real time and historical data and events.
It’s Time to Adapt this specification for use in your applications and we recommend considering designing your application to use the OPC Unified Architecture.
The OPC UA Client .NET API defines classes which can be used to implement an OPC client capable to access OPC servers supporting different profiles with the same API. These classes manage client side state information; provide higher level abstractions for OPC tasks such as managing sessions and subscriptions or saving and restoring connection information for later use.
- Clients are compliant to OPC UA 1.01, OPC UA 1.02, OPC UA 1.03 and OPC UA 1.04.
- Supports 32bit and 64bit mode with the same assembly (build with Any CPU).
- Simple error handling.
- The OPC UA Client .NET Standard API allows access to OPC servers through the same set of classes and methods.
- Easy to understand and well documented sample clients show how to use the API.
- Source of several sample controls included showing different use cases.
- Increased maintainability and usability through the use of consistent coding guidelines and standard naming conventions.
- Includes Documentation and Samples.
- No additional royalties or run-times fees required.