Member: Technosoftware GmbH
Product website: technosoftware.com/opc-ua-server-net-standard
.NET (C#/VB.NET) Server Development SDK for OPC UA
The OPC UA Server .NET Standard offers a fast and easy access to the OPC Unified Architecture (UA) technology. Develop OPC UA 1.00, 1.01, 1.02, 1.03 and 1.04 compliant Servers. Our base solution supports C#/VB.NET targeting .NET 4.6.2, .NET Standard 2.1 and .NET 5.0.
.NET Standard allows you develop applications that run on all common platforms available today, including Linux, iOS, Android (via Xamarin) and Windows 8.1/10 (including embedded/IoT editions) without requiring platform-specific modifications.
The OPC Unified Architecture (UA) is THE next generation OPC standard that provides a cohesive, secure and reliable cross platform framework for access to real time and historical data and events.
It’s Time to Adapt this specification for use in your applications and we recommend considering designing your application to use the OPC Unified Architecture.
We recommend considering designing your application to use the OPC Unified Architecture in the first place by using our new OPC UA Server .NET Standard toolkit which allows development of server applications supporting OPC UA.
The developer can concentrate on his application and servers can be developed fast and easily without the need to spend a lot of time learning how to implement the OPC Unified Architecture specification. The server API is easy to use and many OPC specific functions are handled by the framework.
- Servers are compliant to OPC UA 1.01, OPC UA 1.02, OPC UA 1.04 and OPCUA 1.04.
- Supports 32bit and 64bit mode with the same assembly (build with Any CPU).
- The administration of object instances can be delegated to the framework.
- Easy to understand and well documented sample servers show how to use the framework.
- Diagnostic client and diagnostic tools as executable included.
- Increased maintainability and usability through the use of consistent coding guidelines and standard naming conventions.
- Includes Documentation and Samples.
- No additional royalties or run-times fees required.