This specifications describes the behavior of OPC applications that support Data Access using XML, covering:
- Overview and purpose of XML based Data Access
- Overview of general architecture and methodologies for enabling OPC DA behavior in a web-services model
- Detailed descriptions of methods, parameters, and expected behaviors
- Detailed descriptions of data types and structures
- XML schema containing method definitions
License: OPC Specifications Agreement of Use
OPC Foundation membership fees are used by the OPC Foundation for the continuous improvement of this specification, which includes bug-fixes and adding new features as required by the continuous advancement of the OPC Specifications.
Have a Suggestion / Request for enhancement / New Features? Please Join an OPC Foundation Member Working Group (details may be found here). You may also submit requests to the OPC Foundation email address of. All suggestions become the property of the OPC Foundation.
This specification is complete and no longer maintained.