There are seven steps to completing the application process, which will take approximately 10 minutes. All seven steps must be completed prior to submitting your application. Completed applications will be reviewed by the OPC Foundation administrative team; you will be notified by email when your application has been approved.
If you have questions about membership or need assistance completing this form, please contact us.
What you will need to complete the application process:
- Organization name and address of principal office
- Organizational email address (please do not use 126.com, 163.com.cn, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc). Validation of this email address is required.
- Name and contact information for your organization’s Designated Representative
- Name and contact information for your Marketing Representative (Optional)
- Membership level applicable to your organization
- Authority to electronically agree to and abide by the OPC Foundation Bylaws and the OPC Foundation Intellectual Property (IP) Policy
- Payment via credit card, purchase order or invoice
When all steps have been completed, you will have the option to print a PDF version of your application.
An email address with your company/organization’s unique domain is required for authentication. In this step we will verify your corporate email address and send you a confirmation email.