This standard is an packaging standard. It is based on a collaboration with OMAC and reflects the ISA88 Technical Report (TR88.00.02) including the following key features:
- StateMachines for representing the standard PackML states;
- Method for Commands;
- All PackML Status information;
- All Administrative functionality and information;
- Machine to machine interactions;
- The functionality is grouped into Profile & Conformance Units;
- It includes a mapping information between PackML system and OPC UA systems.
The standard information model can be easily loaded into any OPC UA server
License: OPC Specifications Agreement of Use
OPC Foundation membership fees are used by the OPC Foundation for the continuous improvement of this specification, which includes bug-fixes and adding new features as required by the continuous advancement of the OPC Specifications.
Have a Suggestion / Request for enhancement / New Features? Please Join an OPC Foundation Member Working Group (details may be found here). You may also submit requests to the OPC Foundation email address of. All suggestions become the property of the OPC Foundation.