Member: CODESYS GmbH
Product website: www.codesys.com/products/codesys-runtime/opc-serve...
CODESYS OPC Server – Standard Access to the Variables of a CODESYS PLC
Main task of the CODESYS OPC Server is the exchange of data (read / write) with the controller for example for visualizations or for process data logging programs. The CODESYS OPC Server is an additional Windows program delivered along with the IEC 61131-3 Development System CODESYS.
- OPC Common Definitions and Interfaces Version 1.0
- Data Access Custom Interface Standard Version 1.0a
- Data Access Custom Interface Standard Version 2.05A
- Data Access Custom Interface Standard Version 3.0
- Data Access Automation Interface Standard Version 2.02
- Alarms and Events Interface Version 1.10
- Hierarchical browsing of variables supported
The CODESYS OPC Server
- is delivered along with the CODESYS Development System (licensing required)
- comprises the server, a server configurator and a logger (for debugging)
- requires a symbol configuration in CODESYS with the data to be exported
- can be connected to controllers programmable with CODESYS V3 or CODESYS V2.3.
Data Access 2.05a
Data Access 3.0
DA 3.0 1.00.16.1156; DA 2.05a 2.00.20.1156