- Publish date: 06/01/2019
- Product release date: 06/01/2019
OPC Server for Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure Building Operation
The EBO-OPC server utilizes Schneider Electric’s SmartConnector system, to connect EBO (EcoStruxure™ Building Operation) data with any system that supports OPC (Open Platform Communications)client functionality. Only when the value changes in the EBO system, is the information pushed by the EBO to the OPC server, and then to the OPC client system.
Most Building Management System (BMS), and SCADA systems support OPC client functionality, making the connection seemless.
OPC UA and DA are supported.
Supported Profiles and Facets
- Global Discovery and Certificate Management Server
- A & C CertificateExpiration 2022 Server Facet
- SecurityPolicy - Aes256-Sha256-RsaPss
- SecurityPolicy [B] – Basic256Sha256
- SecurityPolicy – Basic128Rsa15
- SecurityPolicy – Basic256
- User Token – Anonymous Facet
- User Token – Issued Token Server Facet
- User Token – Issued Token Windows Server Facet
- A & C Address Space Instance Server Facet
Supported Conformance Units
- PubSub Publisher Connection Address
- CAS 1.00
- Data Access 2.05a
- Data Access 3.0