Product website: www.itei-mc.com
The IMAC-OPCUA-SDK is a Software Development Kit for OPC UA Nano Embedded Server. The SDK simplifies the UA stack APIs, implements common UA functionality needed in most or all UA applications, provides a C API and samples used to describe the available information from a vendor system and to provide access to the data for external systems in a standardized way.
To make the implementation of C based Nano OPC UA Servers, the SDK delivers the following benefits:
· An easy to use API and sample implementations that allows you to quickly integrate the server into your device.
· Provides UA stack platform layers and make files for Linux.
· Implemented by Ansi-C so its platform independent.
· There is no dependency on other libraries.
· A small code and data footprint.
· An extremely fast and efficient implementation.
· High robustness and reliability, it can be used in production system.
As toolkits cannot be certified directly, the certification process has been made using an application (SampleUAServer1) that comes with the IMAC-OPCUA-SDK and has been created using the SDK.
Nano Embedded Device Server
User Token - User Name Password