Product website: www.seqent.com/products/marquee-manager
ANDON- Industrial Digital Signage
SeQent’s Marquee Manager™ product family monitors manufacturing environments and sends real-time, automated messages (Alarms, Events, KPI’s, OEE) to visual and/or audible devices including LED display/ANDON boards, LCD/Industrial Digital Signage, stack lights and sounder alarms the moment a tolerance is breached. An integral part of any lean initiative, LED/LCD displays provide visibility into the activity on the plant floor but need to be driven by a robust, easy-to-use software solution. Marquee Manager is the only multi-vendor ANDON/visualization solution, supporting the majority of LED display/ANDON boards on the market, including legacy models.
- Delivers real-time information to ANDON boards, marquee displays, and LED/LCD displays
- Easy-to-use message management system including prioritization and queuing of ANDON alerts
- Display KPI with real-time embedded data
- Trigger events when a data value or bit reaches a certain value
- Multiple applications may publish information to the same shared LED or LCD display
Marquee Manager Gateway for OPC collects data from one or more OPC DA or OPC HDA compliant servers, allows business rule definition against the collected data and sends alarms to Marquee Manager Server for processing. Alarm information such as name, trigger test and value, and various collected values from OPC data sources are all available for alarm message composition.