Member: Unified Automation GmbH
Product website: www.unified-automation.com/products/client-sdk/net...
The .NET based OPC UA SDK/Toolkit consist of three assemblies that support you in writing .NET OPC UA Servers and Clients. The UA SDK actually consists of three Libraries, the C# Base Library, C# Server Library and C# Client Library. The Base Library contains the native UA Stack and supports the UA Binary protocol and web service binding.
- Client SDK for the development of full-featured OPC UA clients.
- Provides a wide range of helper classes.
- Supports Data Acess, Events, Methods, Alarms & Conditions, and Historical Access; see the product website for a full list of supported OPC UA profiles.
- Includes extensive documentation.
- Provides different levels of examples, including self-contained sample code for OPC UA services.
When purchasing the .NET based OPC UA Client SDK, one license for UaModeler is included. This specialized tool allows graphical address space design and generates code that can be directly used in the SDK.