Member: Integration Objects
Product website: integrationobjects.com/sioth-opc/sioth-opc-tunneli...
Searching for an easy and secure solution for remote OPC communication? Tired of DCOM complicating your efforts to connect your OPC systems? Integration Objects' OPCNet Broker™ DA ensures fast‚ reliable, and secure OPC remote communication by overcoming DCOM bottlenecks. This advanced OPC tunneling solution provides users with a robust and secure tool that enables networked computers to communicate DA data without the usual frustrations involved with DCOM configuration.
ONB DA is an easy-to-deploy and maintainable solution that allows you to:
- Track client/server communications and limit the number of open ports within your firewalls to minimize security holes.
- Configure your communication schema with less complexity.
- Connect OPC components from different domains to fully integrate your data and processes
ONB DA provides significant benefits including:
- Navigation through NAT‚ firewalls and proxies without the hassle of DCOM configuration issues.
- Configurable call timeout so you can restart activities more quickly than with the mandatory 6 minute call timeout used with DCOM.
- Data transmission in a secure mode:
- Data integrity by using encryption/decryption to prevent attacks from hackers.
- User authentication to avoid unauthorized access.
- Compression reduces the costs and strains on your network during data transfers.
- Automatic reconnection if the connection is interrupted due to a network glitch.
New feature: Data recovery after communication glitches