This specification describes Data Access applications, covering:
- Overview and concepts of Data Access and its evolution from the OPC Classic Data Access specifications.
- Information model description and behavior rules of data-types
- Address-space organization
- Description and rules of the PercentDeadband behavior
- Detailed description of error codes that are specific to this specification
License: OPC Specifications Agreement of Use
OPC Foundation membership fees are used by the OPC Foundation for the continuous improvement of this specification, which includes bug-fixes and adding new features as required by the continuous advancement of the OPC Specifications.
Have a Suggestion / Request for enhancement / New Features? Please Join an OPC Foundation Member Working Group (details may be found here). You may also submit requests to the OPC Foundation email address of. All suggestions become the property of the OPC Foundation.