We are working on OPC DA Client Server Communication and facing some issue while doing that. Our system is as follows.
1. GE Proficy Cimplicity working as an OPC Server on Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit Operating System.
2. Honeywell DCS working as an OPC Client on Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Operating System.
3. Both are working on OPC DA 2.0.
4. While connecting server we are facing issue of "Access Denied".
5. While doing research at office we found that when both the OS are same i.e. Windows 10 Pro or Windows 7 Pro on both client and server side then the communication is working fine. We have done all necessary dcom settings as mentioned in manual.
6. We are facing issues when both the OS are not matching.
We request you to kindly help us to resolve this issue.