Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Forum Posts: 106
The OPC Foundation, Compliance Working Group, and several of our vendors, make every effort to provide a defect-free set of test-case documentation and test tools. Sometimes, defects evade our extensive testing and become exposed to specialized applications.
Please follow this process:
- Verify that the defect is in our test-case/test-script by creating a short summary document proving your case
- Login to our Mantis bug-tracker and select the appropriate "Test tool" or "Test Case" project
- Create the issue and provide as much detail as possible in the case notes:
- For test tool problems, please provided information about the version of the CTT, the test cases grouping and test number.
- Please describe the issue clearly by specifying the expected behavior vs. actual behavior, for test case issues please include your reason or specification section to back up your claim.
- Please describe your suggested fix, if one is known.
- Please attach any supplemental evidence such as screenshots, wireshark captures, documentation, or corrected scripts, etc
Questions? contact email@example.com
Paul Hunkar - DSInteroperability
Forum Timezone: America/Phoenix
Most Users Ever Online: 202
Currently Online: Randy Armstrong
Currently Browsing this Page: