Member: ICONICS, Inc.
Product website: www.iconics.com/video/-r7td8Xb0Wg#.Ux3Ga7HD-Uk
Access to plant data is fundamental to staying competitive and efficient, and enabling optimum plant management. Hyper Historian™ is a robust plant process historian designed to log data at greater than 100,000 tags per second and works with multiple data sources across the enterprise, including OPC UA Servers, OPC DA Servers, OPC XML DA Servers, BACnet, SNMP devices and many more. ICONICS’ Hyper Historian also provides full, web-based configuration via its integrated engineering Workbench. Optional redundant configurations are supported using redundant Collectors and redundant Loggers. The secure Hyper Historian supports Store-and-Forward technology and includes the ability to source and merge data from any open database, as well as from other installed historians.
- Rich set of performance calculations
- Pack and Go remote deployment
- Intelligent Asset Management and Aggregation
- Standard SQL Query Engine and Web Service API
- Universal Connectivity: OPC-UA, BACnet, SNMP, and more
- Redundant, Robust, and Scalable data storage, data-mining, and retrieval
- Customizable 2D and 3D Real-time and Historical Charts and Trends
- Secure, thin-client Workbench reduces cost and speeds up project development and deployment time