Product website: tinyurl.com/MatrikonDataBroker-OPCF
System Integrators (SIs), engineers, and IT professionals use Matrikon® Data Broker to easily set up, manage, and maintain OPC UA data connectivity to control automation systems throughout the shop-floor (edge).
Matrikon Data Broker establishes and manages data connectivity to your 3rd party control automation data sources regardless of whether the connections are across the shop-floor, throughout your enterprise, or to the cloud.
Matrikon Data Broker features and benefits include:
- Secure nested network traversal: cross-firewall and DMZ communications without opening in-bound Ports on the OT firewall side
- Multi-level data source federation (it combines your underlying data sources into a single, easy to manage access point)
- Data source context preservation and enhancement ( OPC UA models are preserved at each network level)
- Configurable single or bi-directional communications
- Remote configuration (even across firewalls)
- High scalability: works with a few items or millions of them
- OPC UA compliant
- On-Prem: Windows, Linux, and Container-based
- Cloud: Microsoft Azure Marketplace (IoT Edge component)
- Seamless integration with
- Microsoft Azure (recorded webcast video)
- AWS IoT SiteWise
- Nested node context pass-through (Information Models)
- and more...