- Publish date: 06/17/2014
- Product release date: 06/17/2014
- Product Webpage
NETx BMS Server 2.0
The NETx BMS Server 2.0 is the core component for solutions within the building management domain. As a server application it is responsible for collecting and processing datapoint values from any building automation system. The datapoints themselves can originate from a variety of systems and technologies. The NETx BMS Server 2.0 offers the possibility to integrate datapoints from KNX, Modbus or BACnet. In addition, interfacing to other systems is possible too.
The processed datapoints are then provided to management clients via open interfaces. In addition to providing web based visualizations via the embedded web server, the NETx BMS Server 2.0 can serve any amount of NETx clients (e.g. NETx Voyager, NETx MaRS or NETx Shutter Control). Thanks to the open OPC interfaces, an integration of third-party OPC clients is possible. Using the included BACnet/IP server interface, third-party BACnet/IP clients can access the NETx BMS Server 2.0 too.
- OPC Server: All functionality of the NETx KNX OPC Server is included in the NETx BMS Server.
- Integration: The NETx BMS Server allows the integration of different protocols and technologies. In addition to KNX, BACnet, and Modbus, interfaces to other systems (e.g. Micros Fidelio/Opera, Protel, VingCard, Kaba, Salto) can be included. Furthermore, datapoints from existing OPC servers can be integrated, too.
- Gateway functionality: Any information can be exchanged and forwarded between technologies and systems that are integrated via the NETx BMS Server.
- Main/backup: For high reliability, the NETx BMS Server can be deployed as a main/backup solution.
- Historical data storage: Using the included database, historical values of any datapoint can be stored for further usage. Interaction of all users, clients or sub systems can be logged, too.
- Management clients: The NETx BMS Server provides interfaces to OPC, BACnet/IP, and VNET for the integration of NETx clients or other third-party management clients.
- Web based visualization: An integrated web server offers access to sophisticated, web based visualizations that can be created with the NETx BMS Client Editor. Administration, analysis and updating of all visualization clients can be done centrally.
- Adding control functionality: Using server tasks, timers, virtual links, and/or LUA scripts, missing control functionality can be implemented within the NETx BMS Server.