Member: Cyberlogic Technologies, Inc.
Product website: www.cyberlogic.com/opc_datacenter_suite.html
OPC Data Logger. As a stand-alone product, OPC Datacenter Suite logs data from other OPC Servers. When used in conjunction with other Cyberlogic OPC Suites, it allows data logging from any available data source. The OPC server that is part of this product has been certified for compliance by the OPC Foundation's Independent Testing Laboratory. See the Cyberlogic OPC Server for the certification details.
Main Product Features:
- Supports MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, and MySQL databases.
- Simultaneously log to multiple databases, which may be of different types.
- Supports local and remote database connections.
- New records can be generated at a fixed interval, on data change, when triggered by a data item, or a combination of all these methods.
- Memory and disk cache to store data records if the database connection is slow or unavailable.
The OPC Datacenter Suite includes:
- Cyberlogic OPC Server.
- OPC Data Logger.
- Driver agent for OPC DA servers.
- Pre-programmed Math & Logic Triggers and Switches.
For more information on Cyberlogic products and free product download, please visit www.cyberlogic.com.