Member: RoviSys Company
Product website: www.rovisys.com/Products/ICSP_opc_server_for_baile...
The easy to use, works like it should, ABB Bailey™ interface
OPC90 Server enables data exchange between all compatible OPC clients and ABB Bailey™ Command Series, NET90, INFI90™, INFI90™ Open, Harmony and Symphony Plus systems. Created by Bailey™ legacy systems engineers and proven in use, OPC90 gives you outstanding benefits
- OPC90 is easy to install, configure and use.
- Features are consistent with ABB Bailey™ systems.
- Delivers the full range of PID control.
- Enables you to monitor the performance of the communication system with OPC90's unique NISMON block.
- Now supports Ethernet communication with IET800
- It works. We support it. We guarantee it.
OPC90 Server supports all exception report blocks, supervisory control of blocks, system status monitoring including problem report collection and general block output polling along with general purpose block configuration reading and tuning.
OPC90 for ABB Bailey™ saves you money
- Exclusive MUXCIU block enables sharing Bailey™ CIUs with Composer, DBDOC and other programs. Significantly boosts polling performance of these programs.
- Turbo polling significantly reduces message load on PCUs while increasing read block output throughput.
- Doesn't rely on obsoleted Bailey™ SemAPI.
OPC90 supports a wide variety of interfaces
- See RoviSys website for a complete list of supported interfaces.
OPC90 supports all standard exception report blocks
- See RoviSys website for a complete list of supported blocks.