Member: Open Automation Software
Product website: www.openautomationsoftware.com/products/data/data-...
Data logging to SQL Server, SQL Server Desktop (MSDE), Access, Oracle, mySQL, and CSV files. Unique data handling from local and remote services that never misses data values as fast as 100 nanoseconds. Runs as a Windows Service and comes with free configuration application to allow on-line modifications from local or remote systems. Combine with OPC Trend.NET for historical trend replay. Activates Windows Service for local Data Logging from local and remote Tags.
Use the OPC Click OPC and One Click Database features to automatically setup data sources from all of your OPC Server data and log to a local or remote database engine in less than one minute.
- Universal Driver Interface – Use C# or VB.NET to integrate your own data model into OAS for realtime data access.
- Allen Bradley – Use the Allen Bradley IoT Driver to connect to ControlLogix, CompactLogix, GuardLogix, Micro800, MicroLogix, SLC 500, and PLC-5. Add Allen Bradley Data Historian to log data to industry standard databases.
- Siemens – Use the Siemens IoT Driver to connect to S7-200, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, and S7-1500. Add Siemens Data Historian to log data to industry standard databases.
- Modbus – Use the Modbus IoT Driver to connect to Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, and Modbus ASCII all supported on Ethernet, RS-232 Serial, and RS-485 Serial. Add Modbus Data Historian to log data to industry standard databases.
- MQTT – With the MQTT IoT Connector you can subscribe to MQTT Brokers.
- Amazon Web Services – With the AWS IoT Gateway driver you can subscribe to AWS for live data updates.
- .NET Applications – The .NET Data Connector provides read and write access to data programmatically via C# or VB code in a .NET application.
- Excel – Use the Excel Connector to use Microsoft Excel as data source
- Industry Standard Databases – Use the Recipe Connector to connect to SQL Server, Oracle, Access, mySQL and SQL Azure databases
- Industry Standard SCADA Systems – Use the Universal Data Connector to connect to Wonderware, WinCC, RSView and Cimplicty
- OPC Client – Use the OPC Client Connector to connect to third party OPC Clients
- OPC Servers – Connect to OPC DA 2.x, 3.0, OPC UA, OPC A&E, and OPC UA Alarm and Conditions. Use the OPC Tunnel Connector to automatically transfer data from any Data Source to third party OPC Servers
- REST – With the REST API Connector you can connect to data sources via the REST API
- iOS and Android Apps – Use PCL for Android and iOS to connect to data on iOS and Android devices.