- Publish date: 02/25/2021
- Product release date: 01/30/2013
- Product Version: 4.2.0
Prosys OPC UA Browser
Browse and visualize data from OPC UA servers.
Prosys OPC UA Browser is a generic OPC UA client application that can connect to several OPC UA servers simultaneously. Using the software’s intuitive user interface, you can browse the server address space, read and write data and call methods.
The history view of the UA Browser allows you to read the history of data changes and visualize them in a graph format. The Event View enables you to monitor server events, including alarms and conditions. You can choose which fields you would like to monitor and acknowledge and confirm alarms.
Prosys OPC UA Browser is available for all major operating systems: Windows, Linux, macOS.
|Category: Tools||Subcategory: Testing|
Supported Profiles and Facets
- Standard UA Client 2017 Profile
- SecurityPolicy - Aes256-Sha256-RsaPss
- SecurityPolicy [A] - Aes128-Sha256-RsaOaep
- SecurityPolicy [B] – Basic256Sha256
- SecurityPolicy – Basic128Rsa15
- SecurityPolicy – Basic256
- SecurityPolicy – None
- User Token – User Name Password Client Facet
- User Token – X509 Certificate Client Facet
Supported Conformance Units
- Data Access Client Basic
- Data Access Client Deadband