Member: Siemens AG
Product website: www.siemens.com/simocode
SIMOCODE pro is the flexible, modular motor management system for low-voltage motors. It can easily and directly be connected to automation systems via PROFBUS or PROFINET. It combines in just one compact system all required protection, monitoring, safety and control functions. The motor management system thus increases plant availability and allows significant savings to be made for installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of a system.
SIMOCODE pro is the intelligent interface between the higher-level automation system and the motor feeder and includes:
- Multifunctional, electronic full motor protection that is independent of the automation system
- Integrated control functions which means fewer components for all required functions
- Detailed operating, service and diagnostics data
- Open communication through PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET and OPC UA Server
- Safety relay function for the fail-safe disconnection of motors up to SIL 3 (IEC 61508, IEC 62061) or PL e with Category 4 (EN ISO 13849-1)
- SIMOCODE ES, the central engineering software for easy configuration, commissioning, operation and diagnostics of SIMOCODE pro devices.